Why attend? Here are five great reasons:
1) Learn how to plan, build, and manage virtual infrastructure.
* Scaling Virtual Infrastructure
* Choosing and Architecting Storage for Your Environment
* Leveraging ITIL to Manage Your Virtualized Environment
2) Build better business continuity, disaster recovery, and high availability.
* Using Business Continuity Planning to Drive Virtualization in the Data Center
* Improving Disaster Recovery: VI3 Capabilities and Future Directions
* Using VMware as a High Availability Platform for Physical Servers
3) Discover the latest on development and testing with virtualization.
* Virtual Appliance Authoring with VMware ACE
* Workstation 6 and Beyond: Sneak Preview
* Testing New Applications in the DMZ Using VMware ESX Server
4) Get the most of managing your enterprise desktops.
* Thin Clients, Fat VMs: Creating an End-to-End Virtual Hosted Desktop Solution
* Virtual Desktop Infrastructure: Using ESX Server to Consolidate Desktops
* VMware ACE 2 Preview
5) Do a deep dive into virtualization technology and architecture.
* Deploying ESX Server and Virtual Servers using VirtualCenter Templates and the HP Rapid Deployment Pack
* VMware Infrastructure 3 Networking Internals
* Upgrading ESX Server 2 5.x and VirtualCenter 1.2 to VI3
Learn more at
THE EARLY BIRD RATE ENDS AUGUST 15!
REGISTER NOW at http://www.vmware.com/vmworld/registration.html
Register for $1,195, a savings of $300 off the regular conference rate.
WHERE: Los Angeles Convention Center, Los Angeles California
WHEN: Tuesday, November 7 - Thursday, November 9, 2006
We look forward to seeing you in Los Angeles,
The VMworld 2006 Conference Committee
1-866-405-2516 (USA and Canada)
This message was sent by VMware using Responsys Interact.
Safely unsubscribe from VMware e-mail at any time:
View our permission marketing policy: